Monday, March 20, 2006

Riding the Alligator


Few things in life give me as much joy as riding in an alligator. Mommy and Daddy both have the fortune of working in a building that has an alligator. If you aren't familiar with alligators, allow me to explain:

Alligators are little rooms (like closets, but without the clothes). You open an alligator's doors by pressing a button; once you're inside the alligator, you close the doors by hitting another button. A minute-or-so later the doors open automatically; and when you exit the alligator, you are in a different place than where you were when you entered the alligator. Where you end up depends on what button you push.

I understand that this all sounds confusing, but I don't expect that many people really comprehend the secrets of the alligator. (I think it operates on principles of molecular teleportation.) You simply have to trust that the alligator will take you where you need to go.

I hope you have the chance to ride an alligator; it isn't nearly as scary as it sounds. I know I'm eagerly awaiting my next opportunity to press the buttons.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home