Monday, March 02, 2009

Re: My Fifth Birthday


I turn five today. This is how we'll be celebrating my birthday tonight:

First, we'll be dropping off Resha Kate and Malachi and picking up my cousin Morgan. (I was hoping that Malachi would be able to come too, but Mommy and Daddy said that, if I invited Malachi, I would also have to invite Resha Kate. I love Resha Kate and everything, but she really isn't mature enough for the dining experience that I'm planning.)

Mommy, Daddy, Morgan, and I will then go out to a fancy restaurant: Ruby Tuesday's. (My choice.) We'll all be dressed up. (You have to dress up when you go to a classy place like Ruby Tuesday's.) I'll be in a shirt and tie. Daddy will be wearing his orange, long-sleeved, button-up shirt with a black sweater. (My choice.) Mommy and Morgan will be wearing the dresses that I helped them pick out. Should be a good time.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home