Wednesday, October 17, 2007

My 12 Favorite Songs on the Tinley iPod


12. "The Disappointed" by XTC: We can all use some early nineties Euro pop from time to time.

11. "Kate" by Ben Folds Five: I think it's about my sister.

10. "Me and Yr Sister" by Verbena: I like to listen to Daddy sing along.

9. "Do Something to Me" by Daddy, Zach, and Brian: Daddy sings and plays rock bass, Zach plays guitar, and Brian plays drums.

8. "Pale Blue Eyes" by the Velvet Underground: one of Uncle Mike's favorite songs

7. "My Baby Blue" by John Hiatt: one of mommy's favorite singers

6. "Later Than Now" by Uncle Mike's old band (Uncle Mike plays guitar.)

5. "Eureka" by The Backyardigans: You can't go wrong with the Backyardigans.

4. "Carry Your Cross" by Daddy, someone who Daddy works with, and someone who goes to my church: Mommy always cries when she hears this one.

3. "Novocane" by Peachead with Aunt Whitney on Bass

2. "Halleluiah Chorus" by The Nobility: Brian plays drums, and Sean sings. Brian used to play drums when Daddy played bass. Sean came over to our house once when I was in mommy's tummy, before I was bornded.

1. "Naomi" by Daddy but (more importantly) about one of my kitty cats



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home