Sunday, April 10, 2005

Spring Is All Right


This weekend the weather was just about perfect: highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s, no rain. I don't remember last spring -- I was only a month old -- so I don't know if the weather in April is always this nice. Needless to say, mommy, daddy, and I have been spending a lot of time outside. (For some reason, mommy and daddy don't let the kitties come with us.) I've been taking a lot of wagon rides. Today, daddy took me for a wagon ride, and I fell asleep in the wagon! (As you might have guessed, my wagon is a smooth ride.) Still, I think swinging is my favorite thing to do outside. We have a swingset in the backyard with two special swings for people my size. Sometimes when Morgan comes over, mommy gets us both swinging at the same time!


Well, that's all for now. Time for bed.


--Meyer



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home